Don't not be fooled by the positive reviews below.They are all written my the owners to fool and *** the public.
All these puppies for sale in the Puppy Boutique in Brooklyn come from puppy mills. All these puppies have congenital and hereditary diseases. Most of them will die within a few months. In research the unfortunate families who purchased puppies from this store had the heartache of losing their puppy while others were faced with medical bills as up to $8000 to save their puppy.
Most of the people I spoke to that experienced the above were devastated when the store and owner Stuart refused to stand by the "Store Guarantee" and Contract when they purchased their new puppy. They refused to pay the medical bills even though the contracts and store guarantee assured all the buyers that these puppies were in good health. The whole thing is a scam. Dont be fooled by this store.
A Staten Island woman purchased a yorkie from the store and the yorkie died within a few months. The store refused to pay for any medical bills while the dog was diagnosed with a hereditary disease. She later sued the store in the small claims court and The Staten Island Judge appalled by the stores refusal to pay the medical bills awarded her $5000. The parents of all these puppies live in tiny cages for breeding purposes only.
They are never walked and receive no medical attention. All the parents cant even walk as they are never let out of these tiny cages.
Once they cannot breed anymore they are discarded and killed.Tell all your friends and families about this store and spread the word.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sick Puppies
- Review category
- Pet Stores
You May Also Like
- "We got a surefeed microchip pet feeder for our cat and she doesn't like it. I tried to contact sureflap on twitter and instead of offering to take it back...."
- "I want to share my story in the hopes that it will save at least one family from the emotional heartache and financial troubles Craig Sokol Sapp Rescue (also goes..."
- "i paid $3500 for a teacup maltese puppy. unfortunately the pictures provided were when she was 1/2 her age, even the supposed "recent" pics were not recent. i was shocked..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "Sold windows by a rep named Lazlo who claims he makes over 100k per year- Too much information. Upon our installation we were given entirely different storm doors than..."
- "My name is Eddy and 2 years ago Johnny cured my 7+ year cocaine and heroin addiction. I just went back for my annual reboot and reset and I am..."
- "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..."