When is someone going to do something about these people?I know these are only dog as most see it but these are our dogs.
These people know going in they are selling sickly animals. I bought a 8 week old Tea cup yorkie. Before I got there I was told they run from 500.00 to 750.00. When I got there I was told the teacups start at 750.00 depending on their age.
I had my baby Sophia home for approximately 2 mos when I noticed her left eye was turning a different color. It was a Sunday so I went to an emergency clinic, two days later she was totally lethargic and I took her to my regular vet and two days after that I was back to the vet again. Sophia was diagnosed with a liver shunt. It was killing her slowly.
I live in NJ - I decided to take her to The University of Tennessee Vet Hospital in Knoxville where Dr Tobias is a vet who only does research on shunts and shunt surgery. This was last week 7/10/13. Sophia is doing well but I have to wait a month and hopefully the restrictor she has inside of her will close off the extra vessel and her liver will function normally. She also has a problem with her patella - I was told she should have exercise and possibly swim.
I have yet to contact Puppy Petite because I have been taking care of Sophia and her health was my first priority. We really need some help here to fight these people and make them stop selling these sickly poor poor animals. I almost want to go back there and scream out in the street how crooked these people are. I am truly afraid of anything else being wrong with my precious Sophia.
As you can imagine the cost to me was huge to travel to TN and have the surgery, the emergency vet bill and the blood work that determined the shunt in the beginning. In three months I have to repeat the blood work to see where her liver enzyme levels are again. Sophia has cost me approx. 5000.00 to this point.
I love her - so I am trying not to look at it in that manner but - How many puppy's are being discarded because of the costs that their owners are incurring? My heart is breaking reading these stories. Please, something needs to be done to stop these monsters from ever profiting from another innocent life of a dog. Stuart (OWNER)- may God have mercy on your soul..
Your a monster for what you are doing.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Puppy Sales
- Review category
- Pet Stores
You May Also Like
- "This is how my pup came home. This groomer was nice but obviously didn't know what she was doing. My dog had never snapped at anyone and she said he..."
- "We are all familiar with how when you pay for your merchandise with a debit card at petsmart you get begged to donate money to help feed homeless pets. Well..."
- "I visited the PetSmart store in Whitby, Ontario, Canada on the weekend of February 26, 2011 to purchase packets of Whiskas tender bites food for my newly adopted cat. So..."
- "My one day shipping from amazon was delivered by Lasership. I never had a delivery from them before and hopefully never again. I have attached a video which captures two..."
- "I purchased two pairs of pants which my daughter-in-law thought would work well. They had reinforced (ha!) knees and looked really cute on line. My 3 1/2 year..."
- "I received a Silvertone 1303/U2 Solid Body Silverburst electric guitar I ordered on line. When the invoice came, it was from ZZOUNDS, with the name of someone other than myself...."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."