Puppy Boutique - Puppy Petite owners need to be in jail

When is someone going to do something about these people?I know these are only dog as most see it but these are our dogs.

These people know going in they are selling sickly animals. I bought a 8 week old Tea cup yorkie. Before I got there I was told they run from 500.00 to 750.00. When I got there I was told the teacups start at 750.00 depending on their age.

I had my baby Sophia home for approximately 2 mos when I noticed her left eye was turning a different color. It was a Sunday so I went to an emergency clinic, two days later she was totally lethargic and I took her to my regular vet and two days after that I was back to the vet again. Sophia was diagnosed with a liver shunt. It was killing her slowly.

I live in NJ - I decided to take her to The University of Tennessee Vet Hospital in Knoxville where Dr Tobias is a vet who only does research on shunts and shunt surgery. This was last week 7/10/13. Sophia is doing well but I have to wait a month and hopefully the restrictor she has inside of her will close off the extra vessel and her liver will function normally. She also has a problem with her patella - I was told she should have exercise and possibly swim.

I have yet to contact Puppy Petite because I have been taking care of Sophia and her health was my first priority. We really need some help here to fight these people and make them stop selling these sickly poor poor animals. I almost want to go back there and scream out in the street how crooked these people are. I am truly afraid of anything else being wrong with my precious Sophia.

As you can imagine the cost to me was huge to travel to TN and have the surgery, the emergency vet bill and the blood work that determined the shunt in the beginning. In three months I have to repeat the blood work to see where her liver enzyme levels are again. Sophia has cost me approx. 5000.00 to this point.

I love her - so I am trying not to look at it in that manner but - How many puppy's are being discarded because of the costs that their owners are incurring? My heart is breaking reading these stories. Please, something needs to be done to stop these monsters from ever profiting from another innocent life of a dog. Stuart (OWNER)- may God have mercy on your soul..

Your a monster for what you are doing.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 13 #1093672

The best way to stop these people is for dummies like you to stop BUYING from them.
People buy these kinds of puppies for one reason --image. Well, the image is see a ridiculous show-off.
Want to put out the image of someone who truly cares for animals! ADOPT from your local no-kill shelter, and give an animal a chance to live--get a loving, lifelong companion for yourself/your family for $40-100.

0 0 Reply

Jul 11, 2015 #1006192

what people seem to fail to realize is designer dogs come with horrible health problems related to their breeding/genetics... google teacup yorkie health problems & do some research ffs! if people would stop paying ridiculous amounts of money to buy these kind of pets then breeders wouldnt have a market & the problem would be sorted

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Puppy Boutique. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Puppy Boutique.
Filing a new complaint about