Puppy Boutique - Puppy Petite owners need to be in jail
When is someone going to do something about these people?I know these are only dog as most see it but these are our dogs.
These people know going in they are selling sickly animals. I bought a 8 week old Tea cup yorkie. Before I got there I was told they run from 500.00 to 750.00. When I got there I was told the teacups start at 750.00 depending on their age.
I had my baby Sophia home for approximately 2 mos when I noticed her left eye was turning a different color. It was a Sunday so I went to an emergency clinic, two days later she was totally lethargic and I took her to my regular vet and two days after that I was back to the vet again. Sophia was diagnosed with a liver shunt. It was killing her slowly.
I live in NJ - I decided to take her to The University of Tennessee Vet Hospital in Knoxville where Dr Tobias is a vet who only does research on shunts and shunt surgery. This was last week 7/10/13. Sophia is doing well but I have to wait a month and hopefully the restrictor she has inside of her will close off the extra vessel and her liver will function normally. She also has a problem with her patella - I was told she should have exercise and possibly swim.
I have yet to contact Puppy Petite because I have been taking care of Sophia and her health was my first priority. We really need some help here to fight these people and make them stop selling these sickly poor poor animals. I almost want to go back there and scream out in the street how crooked these people are. I am truly afraid of anything else being wrong with my precious Sophia.
As you can imagine the cost to me was huge to travel to TN and have the surgery, the emergency vet bill and the blood work that determined the shunt in the beginning. In three months I have to repeat the blood work to see where her liver enzyme levels are again. Sophia has cost me approx. 5000.00 to this point.
I love her - so I am trying not to look at it in that manner but - How many puppy's are being discarded because of the costs that their owners are incurring? My heart is breaking reading these stories. Please, something needs to be done to stop these monsters from ever profiting from another innocent life of a dog. Stuart (OWNER)- may God have mercy on your soul..
Your a monster for what you are doing.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Puppy Sales
- Review category
- Pet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I took my doggie to Petco for nail trimming and while I was there I asked about a bath and ear cleaning. I agreed to have her bathed and such...."
- "I ordered my first kitnip box for my 3 wonderful cats, but especially for my beautiful Latte who loves toys and playing with them. When I got the box I..."
- "On November 11, 2012 we bought a bag of Kirkland Healthy Weight dog food instead of the regular Kirkland Mature dog food which we regularly use. The bag of..."
- "Booked Hotel with Expedia. It was 4 star hotel advertised on Expedia's site. Ended up being a horror Hotel with dirty rooms, filthy windows, hazardous bathroom with no handles or..."
- "made an online purchase, but received refurbished damaged goods, i tried getting it returned but the vanished!!!! i emailed and called gave them proof of pictures, they promised to set..."
- "I received a Silvertone 1303/U2 Solid Body Silverburst electric guitar I ordered on line. When the invoice came, it was from ZZOUNDS, with the name of someone other than myself...."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..."